We are a fun, eclectic group of dynamic women who love the game of golf!
Why you should consider joining the Burbank Women’s Golf Club:
- By joining our club, you will be part of a group of diverse women who love to golf.
- Whether you are retired or working, we have both weekend and weekday play days with early tee times.
- You can play golf more often since our home course is one of the least expensive in the Los Angeles area.
- You will be able to establish your SCGA handicap, recognized nationally.
- You do not have to be a champion golfer to join. Member handicaps range from 9 to 40.
- You can join us for a round of golf every week, once a month or every so often.
- You will be able to participate in weekly tournaments as well as our annual tournaments.
- You will be able to participate in additional golf events throughout the year with Womens Public Links Golf Association and Los Angeles County Womens Golf Association
- You will have opportunity for competitive team play against other SCGA clubs.
- You can choose between full membership, associate or social membership.
If you have any questions, check out our MEMBERSHIP page or contact Suzie Johnson email@example.com or our President Helen Quayle firstname.lastname@example.org